Prices incl. VAT
(free shipping starting at €25,00 within Germany/ at €49,00 within the EU)
Free of shipping costs!
In stock, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days(within the EU). Due to the German Unity Day, the next dispatch will be on Tuesday, 4.10.22
- Order number: HL01811.BLACK
One dynamic and two balanced armature drivers work in the FiiO JH3
- Optimised 13.6mm diameter dynamic driver
- Two matched BA drivers for incredible high resolution
- Gold-plated 2-pin connectors for an ideal connection
- Monocrystalline copper cable for interference-free transmission
- Pressure equalisation system
- Hi-Res certified
A dynamic bass driver in the same format as in the big flagship FiiO IEM dynamic speakers. The newly designed surface structure of the drivers increases the magnetic flux by 20 percent for full and dynamic bass.
The two built-in and customised Balanced Armature drivers are positioned as close as possible to the Sound Tube. This ensures the least possible loss of high frequencies.
The combination of the three matched drivers in FiiO JH3 results in a sonically coherent picture that is, as is typical for hybrid IEMs, rather warm and yet analytically tuned.
The CNC-machined aluminium lid with its louvre pattern is particularly impressive in sunlight.
The built-in pressure compensation system balances the moving 13.6mm drivers and ensures a pressure-free listening and wearing experience in the ear. Nothing stands in the way of long listening sessions.
The 0.78mm 2-pin connectors offer the option of multiple cable upgrades to a higher quality cable system or a wireless solution.
High-purity monocrystalline copper with 120 strands in the supplied cables ensure resistance-free transmission of analogue music signals from the source to the driver.
- Cable system: "over the ear
- Frequency range 10 - 40 kHz
- Driver: 1 x dynamic, 2 x balanced armature
- Impedance 28 Ohm at 1kHz
- Sensitivity 106dB at 1kHz@1mW
- Maximum input power 100mW
- Monocrystalline copper cable
- Cable length approx. 120cm
- Weight: 6 grams without cable
- Kabel System: „über das Ohr“
- Frequenzbereich 10 – 40 kHz
- Treiber: 1 x dynamisch, 2 x balanced Armature
- Impedanz 28 Ohm bei 1kHz
- Empfindlichkeit 106dB bei 1kHz@1mW
- Maximale Eingangsleistung 100mW
- Kabel aus monokristallinem Kupfer
- Kabellänge ungefähr 120cm
- Gewicht: 6 Gramm ohne Kabel
- Sound Tubes Durchmesser: 5,5 mm