Prices incl. VAT
(free shipping starting at €25,00 within Germany/ at €49,00 within the EU)
Free of shipping costs!
In stock, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days(within the EU)
- Order number: HL02121.BLACK
- High Performance Portable Dual CS43198 Chips Ultra-low Noise Headphone AMP
- 3.5mm singled-end & 4.4mm balanced headphone port
- Flagship dual DACs for excellent sound
- supports up to 32bit/768kHz PCM and DSD256 decoding
- Serious power for robust sound
- Customizable OLED screen& Multifunction key
- Connect to various devices
- Compatible with various platforms
- App controls
Flagship dual DACs
The KA5 features dual Cirrus Logic CS43198 DACs, known for their efficiency and their ability to sound good with a wide variety of music, to give you a serious upgrade to your sound.
The KA5 supports up to 32bit/768kHz PCM and DSD256 decoding, allowing you to really dig into and listen to the heart of your music, no matter what device you may have it connected to.
Ultra-low noise op amps
For better audio performance, the KA5 utilizes a 6-layer immersion-gold PCB as well as high-performance ultra-low noise op amps for powerful, robust sound.
Connect to a higher-end external decoder
The KA5 is an all-metal construction with front and rear tempered glass. With a 4.4mm balanced headphone output and a 3.5mm single-ended headphone output. The 3.5mm output also supports SPDIF output so after enabling the SPDIF output in the settings menu, you can connect the KA5 to a higher-end external decoder.
Easy and Intuitive Operation
The OLED display and physical buttons make navigating the settings menu and looking at the playback display more straightforward and intuitive. In addition, the KA5’s built-in MCU processor handles complex operations with ease, further making the KA5 a joy to use.
Portable but powerful
Despite the KA5’s compact size, it packs a ton of functionality – such as high and low gain, 5 selectable filters, L/R channel balance, and screen flip. Let the KA5 redefine what a tiny audio dongle can do for you.
FiiO Control App
Besides the local KA5 operating system, you can use the FiiO Control App to control the KA5. Use either method to conveniently dial in the KA5 exactly how you want it.
UAC 1.0 support
With the UAC 1.0 mode you can connect the KA5 to the Switch and other various devices, allowing you to experience rich and detailed sound effects that make your gaming sessions much more immersive.
Compatible with various platforms
The KA5 features a detachable cable design, which allows you to switch between the included custom Type-C and Lightning OTG adapter cables.
Output power 1
L+R≥122mW+122mW (32Ω single-ended/THD+N＜1%)
Output power 2
10mm Beryllium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver
PO＜1.6μV (A-weighted); BAL＜1.8μV (A-weighted)
Output impedance 1
＜0.3Ω (32Ω load/single-ended)
Output impedance 2
＜0.35Ω (32Ω load/balanced)
- Ausgangsleistung: L+R≥122mW+122mW (32Ω single-ended/THD+N＜1%) Ausgangsleistung
- Dynamischer Treiber mit 10mm Beryllium-Membran
- SNR 1 ≥124dB (32Ω/A-bewertet/einseitig)
- ≥SNR2 ≥128dB (32Ω/A-bewertet/symmetrisch)
- Grundrauschen PO＜1,6μV (A-bewertet); BAL＜1,8μV (A-bewertet)
- Ausgangsimpedanz 1 ＜0,3Ω (32Ω Last/einseitig)
- Ausgangsimpedanz 2 ＜0,35Ω (32Ω Last/symmetrisch)
- THD+N ＜0.00037% (1kHz/32Ω/single-ended)
- THD+N＜0.00037% (1kHz/-6dB@32Ω/balanced)